Dear guests & visitors,
I hope to find you all safe and well.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic and the health protocol regulations applied to all Greek hotels this year, we wish to assure you that we are taking all precautions to be ready and offer everyone with the most memorable and safe holiday.
Please review some new practices and experiences you can anticipate when you arrive and during your stay.
- Regular disinfection of surfaces and common areas.
- Hand antiseptics will be available at the reception, restaurant and all common areas.
- All staff are supplied with personal protection equipment for their activities.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks.
- Social distancing of 1.5-2meters (5feet) as much as practically possible at all times.
- New check in and check out times have been introduced by law to ensure a more efficient room cleaning and disinfection between reservation. Check out time will be at 11.00 and check in at 15.00.
- Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
- All guest reach thermometers upon arrival.
- Our specially trained housekeeping staff will be thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting your room before your arrival with branded products and uv-lamp.
- We have removed small decorative items, magazine, mini bar products and brochures from all our rooms. Please note that food safety and hygiene regulations prohibit the transport of beverages and food from outside to our hotel.
- Rooms in hotels and pool area will be for guest use only. No visitors permitted.
POOL AND OUTSIDE AREA
- All chairs & sun beds will be placed observing social distancing standards and all seats, tables and
- Other items used by our guests will be disinfected after every use.
- Our pool is also chlorinated daily and towels will be provided poolside for each guest.
FOOD & DRINK
- Our breakfast is buffet (behind the Plexiglas) and served by hotel staff.
- Sanitizer gel will be available in all public areas and of course wherever food and drink are served areas will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- The spa will remain closed until further notice.
- In the case that you feel ill, Sakali Mansion does have a doctor on call. We are also in contact with the local hospital of Volos, where Covid-19 testing can be carried out if deemed necessary.
- For your convenience the European Emergency Number is 112. For any Covid-19 related inquires, dial 1135.
- These protocols and measures are constantly being reviewed and adapted according to the latest information about Covid-19.
A lot of things might look different this year and it will be a very different summer.
However, we at Sakali Mansion will be ready to provide the warmest and most authentic Greek hospitality.
Thank you for choosing Sakal Mansion
We look forward to welcoming you!
The Sakali Mansion team.